Is it for me?
Eligibility and practical considerations to consider before listing your car for sharing.
- How does sharing cars help your community and the environment?
- Is my vehicle eligible to join Car Next Door?
- I use my car quite a lot. Should I share it, too?
- The Fair Availability Policy
- I'm thinking of selling my car. Should I rent it out instead?
- I live in an apartment with a locked garage. Can I share my car?
- I live out of town. Can I park my car in a busy area and rent it out?
- My car is leased. Can I still join Car Next Door?
- Can I rent my car out while I'm away on holidays?
- I've lost my licence. Can I still rent my car out?
- Am I locked in? Or can I cancel and stop sharing my car if I change my mind?
- What responsibilities do I have?
- I want to list my car! What's next?
- Is it illegal to rent your car out?
- Do I have to sign a contract?