Car Borrower FAQs
Get up to speed with how neighbour to-neighbour car sharing works. Already a member? Find more detailed info in the Borrower Member Handbook section.
- Can I drive for Uber or other rideshare services in a Car Next Door vehicle?
- When will my deposit be returned / pre-authorisation be released?
- Am I eligible to join Car Next Door?
- Can international / overseas drivers rent cars through Car Next Door?
- How do I join to borrow cars? How long will it take until my application is approved?
- Do I need a smartphone (phone with internet access) to use Car Next Door?
- Where do I enter my invite code (referral code) or promo code?
- How invites work
- Can I rent cars in Adelaide, Perth or Canberra? What cities does Car Next Door operate in?
- How do I book a car?
- How do I get the keys?
- What is Car Next Door?