All cars listed with Car Next Door are covered by 24/7 Roadside Assist from NRMA. This is a free service to Car Next Door members. You can use it whether you are a borrower, or an owner driving your own car.
Roadside Assist will come to your car (usually within an hour) to help in the case of a flat tyre, dead battery, accident, or any other disabling vehicle problem.
- 24/7 mechanical repairs nationwide
- Flat battery and battery replacement (however you need to pay for the cost of a new battery if one is required)
- Lost, locked-in or damaged key assistance
- Tyre changing help
- Up to 20km free towing in metropolitan areas; and free towing to the nearest service centre in regional areas.
If you need Roadside Assist, please:
- call us to let us know; and
- follow the detailed instructions in this FAQ.
Tip for car owners:
If you already have roadside assistance when you list your car on the Car Next Door platform, you can cancel it to save some cash.