Your vehicle needs to be no more than 12 years old*, have fewer than 200,000 kms* on the clock and be in reasonable condition. A few scratches and marks are totally fine, but it has to be running well.
Your car should be parked full-time in one of our Target Suburbs. These are updated very regularly as we grow, so don't forget to check back. If you live outside a Target Suburb at the moment and your car is 100% available to share, you may want to park your car closer to a central location. We can even line you up with a Car Sitter.
You'll need to meet the eligibility criteria for members.
Your vehicle must:
- be well maintained
- be manufactured no more than 12 years ago at the time of enrolment*;
- have driven fewer than 200,000 kms*;
- have a value of less than $50,000;
- not have been altered in a way that materially changes the performance, appearance or purpose of the vehicle (although we may accept modified vehicles on a case-by-case basis);
- have seating for a maximum of 8 passengers; and
- be a private passenger vehicle with four wheels.
Get your car earning for you now!
List your car on the Car Next Door platform
*If your car doesn't quite fit one or both of these criteria but you're sure of its mechanical reliability, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org