Your invoice for the previous month will be sent out between the 8th-15th of each month. You will receive an email notification when your invoice is available to view.
If you have been charged an amount and want to check what it was for, you can access your monthly invoice history at any time by logging in to view your account.
Unfortunately, we are unable to generate invoices for individual trips.
Your invoice summarises your Car Next Door account activity, and includes the following:
- All expense activity for the month, including trip charges, tolls, and your membership fee (if any). These expenses are charged to your card automatically.
- Trip charges are charged to your debit/credit card at the conclusion of your trip, tolls are charged after the end of each month when we get the report from the toll provider, and your membership fee is charged at the start of each month.
- For more info, see the FAQ: "Why was I charged this amount for my trip?" and "How do I pay for my tolls?"
- Your membership fee paid in advance for the month ahead. Note: The membership fee includes inclusion in our comprehensive insurance fleet policy, roadside assistance and security monitoring.
- All income (e.g. money you earned through sharing your car) and expense activity (e.g. fuel card charges, tolls, and using other owners' cars) for the month just gone.
- Visit the owners' handbook section for more information on how and when you get paid.