Unfortunately, our insurance does not cover driving off-road or in snowy areas. This means you must not drive:
- On beaches or areas exposed to salt water
- On any road or surface which is not sealed
- In snowy regions during the gazetted snow season
- Anywhere a reasonable person might use snow chains; or,
- Anywhere the vehicle may or does become partially submerged in water
Interstate trips require advance permission from both the Owner and Car Next Door. If you drive interstate without this express permission, you may not be covered by insurance.