You will receive your fuel card in the post 1-3 weeks after your car's 'go live' date. In the meantime, borrowers can pay for the petrol and they will be reimbursed.
The fuel card paddle will be left in the car when the in-car technology is installed. The purpose of sticking the fuel card to the paddle is to make sure the card does not get misplaced.
Here's what to do when the fuel card arrives:
- Remove and ignore the red sticker on the fuel card (the PIN does not need to be activated).
- Peel back paper strip on paddle to reveal sticky tape.
- Position the fuel card, ensuring that it is square to the paddle, and the bottom only just covers the sticky tape.
(NOTE: the card needs to be able to swipe in the card machine whilst attached to the paddle)
- Press the card onto the sticky tape until it is firmly stuck.
- Put in glovebox for the borrowers.